Saturday 30 January 2016

Sending out signals.

I love all forms of communication. I am desperate to reach out, I always find new ways of expressing myself. I like to speak well, write anything, I like to act, sometimes I like to draw even though I can't actually draw, I love to dance even though I'm not very good at it. I don't even know what I'm trying to get out to you, I'm just reaching out my tentacles to touch the minds of as many as possible, and for them to reach back. I love long conversations. I learn French so that I can have more ways of speaking, and more people to communicate with. I read so that I can receive other people's reaching out, and so that I can talk and think about more. I have a naturally expressive face so already, without even thinking about it, I am trying to communicate with you. 

Really, I'm not quite sure what it is I'm wanting so badly to say. I've imagined colourful waves and light making lines to and from people, signals through conversation and art and movement. I'm just here sending out signals to anyone who'll take notice. Perhaps I'll learn morse code, or another language. Just ways, I think, to satisfy that strong human urge to connect. Human connectivity, love, that's what it's all about. That's what I'm trying to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment